Monday, September 28, 2009

G'day!

First let's start with my story. I am 23 years old, student physical therapist assistant. It took me a couple of years after high school to decide exactly what I wanted to do. It seems like I have always, always been on a diet of some sort because I was overweight at a young age. In highschool I went from 200 pounds to 160 pounds (by unhealthy means), then I gained all of it back and more, skyrocketing my weight to 220lbs. It took me over a year, but I went back down to 160lbs. I stayed at that weight for some time and over the last 8 months I lost about 10 pounds by counting calories and going to the gym, which always seems to make me binge about 3 times a month!

I have been trying to find a balance with my eating habits, because it seems to me that I may have a sugar addiction. I cant just eat one serving of frozen yogurt, I have to eat the entire container...

I have been reading food blogs for quite some time and here is my attempt to food blog also, we will see how this goes. This is also an attempt to help me reach my goal of running more than 1.5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment