Monday, September 28, 2009

Whoo Hoo!

So, I just got back from the gym. :-) I ran 1.8 miles without stopping, usually I run like 3 minutes and then walk...and then give up. Last Friday I ran 1.5 miles, this is when I really starting believing in myself. This is when I was inspired to let nothing stop me because I am amazing.






Today I went out and bought packs of post-its. I am going to start putting up "beautiful" notes all over to help http://www.operationbeautiful.com/. You should too!






Also after the gym I had a big glass of Stonyfield's organic fat free milk (yum!) and a salad:



Spinach, Chicken Breast w/Cheyenne pepper, jimaca, tomato and avocado.



Now off to do some homework. Yippie :)


Dinner was delicious! I made spaghetti squash with tomato sauce and turkey burger (garlic and onions sauteed in it) and a large serving of broccoli :) talk about eating my veggies!
...I also had no sugar added icecream and some sherbet...:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment